The MicraTherm can process a wide range of products and viscosities in small 2-3 kilogram cycles.
The MicraTherm Cooking System is based on the principles of the RotaTherm® continuous cooker. Using the same Direct Steam Injectors and Rotor principle as the RotaTherm® makes the MicraTherm an excellent tool for product development for the RotaTherm® continuous cooking system.
What are the capabilities of the MicraTherm R&D cooking system?
The MicraTherm can blend, cook (and cool).
It has flexibility in the blend and shear settings, as well as the heating which allows the MicraTherm to perform R&D activities over a wide range of products, viscosities and processing parameters in cooking cycles of 2-3 kilograms. Just right for research institutions / facilities.
It is also pastuerise and UHT capable.
- Flexible blending ability and cooking conditions.
- Small volume R&D activity.
- Pasteurised & UHT capable.
- Vacuum cooling option available.
- PLC controlled with a Touch Screen and Trending Recorder.
- Self contained whereby all services are mounted and ready to operate minimising installation and commissioning costs.
- Safety fittings.