The RotaTherm® continuous cooker has been designed to be able to take on even the most demanding production process with ease. The Direct Steam Injection RotaTherm® Continuous Cooking system capabilities include:
- Pasteurisation, UHT / Sterilization and Aseptic capability.
- Temperature-managed surfaces in high temperature zones.
- Throughput rates of 150 – 7,000+ kg/hr.
- Cook temperatures up to 145°C.
- Non-stop production capability of 156 hrs.
- Viscosity management capability.
- Control over the work on the product.
- Self-diagnostic capabilities.
- Large turn down ratio.
- Conforms to USDA and CE standards.
- Particulate management capability: can maintain integrity of particles up to 25mm.
The following percentages are further confirmation of the RotaTherm®'s standout food processing advantages over other systems.
|Waste||Up to 30% reduction in current waste|
|Weight Control||Up to 25% reduction in overweight|
|Moisture||Up to 0.5% increase in target moisture|
|Formulation Cost Reduction||Up to 10% reduction in formulation cost|
|Productivity||Up to 30% increase in productivity|
|Labour||Up to 30% reduction in labour content|
|Cleaning Chemicals||Up to 60% reduction in cleaning chemicals|
*Above percentages are based on our previous installations of the Direct Steam Injection RotaTherm® Continuous Cooking system.